The Conservative Party of Canada leadership race is heating up! Fourteen Conservative Party candidates are jostling to become the next leader of the Conservative Party of Canada and ultimately remove the Liberal Party from power.
In last month’s post we provided you each candidate’s stance on firearms in Canada. Have your say and vote for the candidate who you feel will be best for our firearms community. But before you do so, you MUST be a member of the the Conservative Party of Canada. Get your membership here no later than March 28, 2017.
How to vote:
- Buy your CPC membership by March 28, 2017
- Look for your ballot in the mailbox after April 28
- Fill out the ballot, include a copy of your photo ID and mail it back.
- ONLY BALLOTS RECEIVED BEFORE 5 PM ET ON MAY 26 WILL BE COUNTED
- or on May 27, 2017, take your ballot and ID to a voting station
The Conservative Party will elect its new leader in Toronto on May 27, 2017.
Do you understand this type of jargon? We do. Let us help you with your firearm needs by calling us.